Tuesday, June 17, 2008

: : Life's going to be sxxks : :

I just realiased that the life is so tough when there is no transport for me in my campus's life.My two housemates have their industry trainning and they are the only two perosn who have cars..but now there is nothing in malacca..no transport!!!Oh my god..Start from today,I have to spend most of my time alone when i go to take my dinner and lunch.I cant go to restaurant take my dinner anymore..just can go to the mamak stall nearby,u center and no more place to go..aiks!

Life's going to be sucks...There are many things i cant do without transport..U know wat,last nite i went out alone to bungkus my dinner..damn pity(i think is pity la).WHERE IS MY HOUSEMATES ?There r two housemate stay together v me now..Jacky has his own time n programme,he need to take his dinner v his gf..while his bro's jeff,busy with dota and his friends.Rasa sunyi dan sepi la apabila makan seorang.

Izit sound serious?It is for me..coz I hate to be alone and eat alone,I hate the life without transport.How r those students live without cars ah?How ah?How ah?Guess wat is the most serious one..The class just start for one days only I sudah tak boleh tahan..How do I gonna live for the rest of the days ah?I cant go to eat supper far far away from my campus d..I cant go to eat duck mee..I cant go to OLD TOWN yam cha..cant go to jonker..no laksa..no cendol..no bak kut teh..no breakfast..no dim sum..no supper...

HABISLAH!!!

''Although the price of petrol keep increasing,Im willing to pay for the petrol ..GIVE ME A CAR PLS"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..sound serious lo.. life without car in mlc ..

but tat is truth la .. i knw..
don sad la ..u wont be alone la ..

okla..nextime find u for duck mee..OLDTOWN..jonker..laksa..cendol..bak kut teh.. breakfast..dim sum..supper...
u still owe me wt .. hehe..

nite ...i wan sleep ady XD

xx justin xx said...

haha...how u know i update my blog d ya..damn fast la u..
me charm la..no duck mee can eat d for my supper..cant be fat d la!haha

Anonymous said...

my six sensee is good ma ..^^''

Anonymous said...

haha....got so charm meh? sooner or later guess u will be used to it gua..jus like me....haha

xx justin xx said...

wat la..u hv car k..me dun hv wo..!!boro me urs

Anonymous said...

haha....same wif u i oso pity
my skul life oso like tat,
so need bicycle to ride to eat....
i hope a car too...
but is impossible...haha