Saturday, December 27, 2008

I just received a call when I was sleeping just now.It was 845am..and it was called from most important woman for me, my mum.I was wondering why my mum called me when i looked at my phone's screen.
''Hello...Hao,ni zai na li ?''mum asked.

''wo zai jia,zai malacca''.blur-ing while answered my mum.

''wo zai yi yuan(Hospital)", my mum told me. HAH!! Why my mum was in the hospital in the morning? Tis make me nervous n wat happen to her or my family members.My mum said she in Perdana Hospital now and later going to do an operation.WAT!!OPERATION?! My mum fell down and hurted her left hand last few days.She tot nothing serious and the next day her hand was pain.She went hospital n check and her hand or bone has a little crack.Last few day??Why my family didnt tell me?And Im the last one to know about it before the few hours my mum going to the operation room.My mum dowan to let me worry n asked me nonit to bc KEL.It jus a small operation.But after tat her hand kena balut for one month la..haizz

I'm worrying.........Hope she'll b fine..love you mum!

1 comment:

crabiie e^^avanne said...

hope ur mommy is fine now...^^