Tuesday, February 24, 2009

19th FEB 2009

Helloo people,I'm back.It's been a long while my blog was in the sleeping mode and now it's back.I had a wonderful birthday with lots of frens and housemates and we celebrated our birthday in my house.Thank you so much to them for celebrating birthday with me :) The 'Big Party' started at 1030pm and everybody was ready because 'gan chiong' to drink the liquor.There was just some foods like chicken nuggets.fish nuggets and....no more but....there were many drinks in the party!





We played games with card.U gonna drink when u get the 4th J and i tak kena..haha






my birthday cake(N.York Cheese)

Is you!!


My baby was celebrating with me too!
Thank you all my frens for the great wishes..appreciate it alots!!
And you my baby girl..thank you for everything b.
You know wat..i was waiting for your call during thr whole party.Even though you couldn't celebrate birthday with me, the best moment is the song that u sang to me and talked to you in phone.It was the great moment on that day and you make me keep smiling on the phone :)
And now I'm chatting v you in msn.I skipped my class and write someting on my blog.You said my blog is boring..haha.So i gonna update it.It's 1am in cardiff.You told me you are tired and u need to rush for ur assignment.I want you to do it and sleep earlier but I just don't want to end our conversation.
1o6 days..
..I miss you baby,love you even more.

No comments: