Thursday, August 27, 2009


I thought I can save some money for this month. Maybe 300 hundred..200 hundred or 100 hundred but things don't seem to go with what I want. I'm surely going to spend the last RM100 tomorrow for this month and I got nothing left. Oh no...nothing left and Im going to overspend? the posibility is FUCKING high..

August's mission failed and let's start again..It's a must to start again because I have a few things to buy. If anyone of you know how to earn money, please share with me..haha

1.Save money travel to Taiwan or UK(to my baby: I really want to go)
2.white shoes
3.Psp memory card
4.Spec
5.long pant with deep colour
6.t-shirts
7.bag
8.dan sebagainya
Sekian,terima kasih..haha




1 comment:

Huey Juen said...

aiyo, buy specs first. you need one badly. don't wear contact lense everyday!