Saturday, June 28, 2008

I update my blog

DIY TEDDY TROOP

I just updated my blog and I added some links in my blog..the links tat i added are quite nice and funny."I WAN THEM" is wat I want.I like the clothes,jeans and shoes.I REALLY WANT THEM..pls buy for me..haha! ''I LIKE FUN'',you can play games and some funny comic inside while for ''I LIKE THIS THIS"",there a re many websites which are related to art,graphics,illustrations,toy toy,lifestyle products and bla bla bla..y dun u go and check it out?!

Check it out for the urban messenger..u can find funny pictures and words ..talking bout the society around the world and how do the people pass their messages and wat message their want to send to the others!

Look at the pic above..SO CUTE!I wish to have one la..I got this pic from the website name Vinylpulse.It is a toys website and many designers show their projects through tis website ..end!


No comments: