Friday, July 11, 2008

Surprise

OMG..my mummy surprised me last nite.wat did she do til make me shocked !!! Buy car for me? Buy house for me? Add my pocket money? Kena loteri ? I dun think you can guess it right. Even my friend also cant guess it right ..haha

Yesterday morning, My mummy called me. We just chat like usual in phone and she said me din phone them for a long time.HAHA.. it's true coz I seldom call my mum and dad. Once I have enuff pocket money and my life in Malacca is good(sumtimes boring also), i wont ''kacau"" them one..If my pocket money is empty, den Im sure ll miss my mum coz she is the one who always bank in the money to me..haha..Oh ya, I ll miss my dad too tat time! Den I ll phone my mum everyday coz I miss her..=D talk to her,say I miss her, miss my daddy, miss my POCKET MONEY!!

When we were going to end our conversation, my mummy suddenly ask me "do you hv gf"? HAH!!wat a question? I was totally surprise v the question.My mummy reali shocked me. She asked me b4 but what i surprise was she sound like nothing for her if I hv gf now. My mummy and daddy always ask me to get a gf after I finish my study.And now wat..she changes her mind? What make her to change her mind? Sorry mummy, I dun hv gf now. My mummy din believe me la, sha said I tipu her.

Guess wat..my mum not just ask me for once. She asked me twice in a day. In the evening, my mum phoned to me again. She told me tat my big cousin bro is going to marry. WAT!! This also shocked me la..When did my cousin has a gf? I cant imagine he has a gf and how's his gf look like..and not only this . My another cousin going to marry too and the wedding is just the next two day after my big cousin wedding.WAU..I hv 4 cousins going to marry this year.. busy year la. Then, my mum asked me again ''you reali dun hv gf ''? ''Yes mummy, ur good son dun hv gf. I asked my mum why u ask so. She said tat she just simply ask and told me to find a good good good gf bla bla bla..HAHA, it means tat my mum allows me to have gf in my study..great ya!

-End of the surprising day-





2 comments:

宿影 said...

haha,ur mum scare u can't get gf:P

xx justin xx said...

yalo..i think so too..i think she envy la..coz her friends' son and my friends all bring gf bc hometown..muahaha