Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Normal Day

It was just a normal day..
Normal day,normal life..
I feel boring here and now I m alone at home.Life is damn boring..

Today, I ponteng my tut class (Human Resource) at 9 in the morning..I felt vr tired after I woke up. My bed was calling me and it was nice if I slept bc.(It is reali nice). I was thinking tat it was my first time ponteng class in tis sem..DUN WORI Justin, you can ask ur fren to sign for you. YA RIGHT!! =) I msg my fren and I owe him once.Then, i switched off my alarm and slept bc to continue my dream.

2 hours class after I woke up..break den continue one hour tut class den break again..den 2 hours class again..Today classes were nice.I didn’t pay attention in class and I kept chatting v my fren.(Morning class).Erm..good student!! We talked about the delicious food in Malacca..satay..dim sum,,roti canai..bla bla bla. It makes me so hungry and wat did I do? I ate mentos as my breakfast.I did it for few days ord..not bad rite!

I like Mr Halim’s class( IB class).I like to attend his class and never ponteng..NEVER!! It was the interesting parts when he talked bout the oil price, US currency ,gold and bla bla bla~ but sumtimes he likes to talk bout things which are not related to the topics.. show off ya..sumtimes SS also..haha.

My class ended and I walked bc home. I repeated the same things every day.I sleep, eat, online..everyday doing the same things..OMG!

Now wat..this coming Saturday and Sunday Im going to be alone at home. My housemates are going to KL coz they parents come n visit them from Sarawak. Wat can I do at home? I sure ll boring til die la tis time~~haha



~end by j'u~

6 comments:

R'oraine said...

J'us when u started to learn bad huh?hahas...i oso skip my cls today,even i had ia morning call from my frenz..zzz..
bed is da damn nice human made creature in the world...it makes ppl cant thk further~zzz
wads?!mentos as ur breakfast..be careful ur sperm killed by it...(serious!!)hahas...god bless*

xx justin xx said...

haha..i jus skip once only k tis sem..u ah like pig leh
me everytime late to class..and my beg jus has mentos..tat y mentos is my breakfast lo!!
kill my sperm ya..dun care la..not yet marry ma.haha

Anonymous said...

hey, dude. u can call me wat. for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper or yam cha. i din call u doesnt mean tat u cant call me. when u think like very boring. u can call me. we go yam cha and boom....

R'oraine said...

wow wow...got ppl support u here le la!!hahas..hey belong2u, justin reli belong 2u ady la~

宿影 said...

Mr Justin~haha
yalor,mentos kill sperm ler:P
aiya,advice u put nasi lemak in ur bag next time.den u can eat tat as ur breakfast:P

Anonymous said...

if sat feel boring den go pure at nite lo.. haha XD