Friday, June 5, 2009

It's been a long time I didint update my blog because hmm..i was busy, lots of assignments, nothing to update and got no photos to update my blog..haha. ''Why your blog so boring wannnnnnnnnn", My baby was complaining my blog is so boring and wrote on my wall in facebook.

Since my internship start on 8th June and I am so boring at home. It's time for me to update my blog. I got plenty of time to write for my blog but i didint kno wat should i write. The first thing I wrote is to wish my dearest mom happy birthday and I gave her a super big present which I bet she never imagine it before and is totally different from the previous year.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOMMY!

It's 3:13am now.You are stuying just in front of me. We are so close yet so far. Do you know that looking at you through the webcam is a ''must'' for me everyday. 9 days baby girl..9 days more I will be looking at you in front of me and not through the webcam. I just can't wait to see u!

Tomorrow is your last paper baby. You'll be free and can enjoy with frens after finish yor exam at 12pm. I know you can do it, right. I will pray hard for you so that your exam will be fine. You will do great.

love you





1 comment:

Huey Juen said...

love you too!
love you love you love you love youuu.

one more final paper! see you soon. =)