Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hi, im here again..i think more than 2 months that i din update my blog tis time. You can see, ''somebody'' said that my blog is boring again..haha.

I have been trainning or practical in insurance company for about 2 months and there are 7 weeks more to go..haiz. I wish that tomorrow is the last day to work at there so that I can go back to Kelantan. I miss my parents..

Actually now is just the starting of the ''war'' and not count down-ing or waiting to celebrate for the end of my internship. It's just starting for me in the company. Many things will happen in the company as i expected from the first two week i entered to the company. And...it's really happened! Hmm...is ok for me coz i already expected it right!

I succeed to pass the insurance exam for the second time last two weeks ago. I thought it may be useful and i can use it to apply jobs nx time. But sometimes we just can't stop something bad to happen and not everything will runs smoothly and follow what you want.( i think it is really bad). Like i just passed a fed up Monday. It was quite funny and angry and i've learned lots of things on tat day.

I learned that there are many kind of human beings with different kind of characteristics with different kind of shape, different kind of talking style, different kind of understanding ability and the last thing is different thickness of FACE from these human being. I didn't learn much related to my course( international business) but i learned something like marketing and the ''people'' in the working place. Some people are allowed to say something which is very creative and inresponsible to you to achieve what they want. Why she said so? I was wondering..For me, she may think we are..stupid..cheap labour or she thinks that every gals or guys at the age of 21 or 22 having the same thinking(stupid thinking)?
She said ''Do you think you ajak your friend come out den you bring me along?''
Justin ''Hah..I dun think it's a good idea.. It's weird and uncomfortable suddenly i bring you to meet my friend.Especially you are going to talk about insurance(your motive)..my friend now just started working and some even dun hv enuff money to spend..''
She said '' Who said they cant save the money..RM120 in a month, hmm..RM4 per day! You think they can't save it. Sure they can..They can't do anything with the Rm4 in a day.''
(Yes Miss..yes miss.. I kept looking at her and listened to what she told me..agreed what she said and like I am on your side)

Continue...you said that..
''I observed that you have the ability where the other don't have''..''Do you know that you can do it?''..''I think you have to achieve 3 sales''..The worst part--->"Your friends gave me their feedback and ask why u two don't need to sell any insurance? It's unfair for them''.. ''You dun worry about their feedback, dun care what they've said, just do the right thing''..Come on la Miss, do you think Im stupid? I was wondering why you dare to tell me their ''feedback'' in that moment. I was so so so concentrated, listened about what you've just told me.

And you said,
''No matter what, you have to find 3 of your close friends, I wanna meet them.''
Justin said ''My friends are haiving trainning now. All in KL, some in Kelantan."
You said '' Then we go kelantan or KL"
OMG..meet them? You langsung tak faham or didn't listen what I've told u just now. I dun think my friend will like it if suddenly bring someone to meet you especially you want to sell insurance. TAKKAN semata-mata you just wanna treat us eat meh! It seems like pushing my friends to a hole without informing them if I ajak them keluar and let you meet them.. It's like ask them go die..haha. Please la..You kept saying that it's for my own good and you get nothing..You think I stupid meh..Ask my friend to come out..It's easy because they are my friends and not yours. Not everyone will follow you la..You tried to mix with us, like very understanding and talked everything with us. Please la miss, you very ''jia'' loo..actress meh.. we know you got the motive one laa..we give face to you only!

The End..

I just want to share my experience :)

No comments: